- To establish a profitable bakery for Thusano Association for the Blind.
- To develop the strong presence in the community needed to support sales goals.
- Set up a cost – effective distribution network using the Infropreneurship network concept, that will ensure
- To setup an economically viable and sustainable bakery in Jan Kemp Dorp .
- To create permanent jobs, alleviate poverty and improve the living conditions of blind people and the broader society
- Promote job creation and self – reliance by subcontracting young and blind entrepreneurs in the bakery’s production distribution network.
The purpose of the proposal was to raise funding for:
- Convert the donated hall into a bakery by
- Adding a new roof on to the building
- Doing the appropriate plumbing and electrical work
- Doing the necessary brick work
- By and install the bakery equipment and accessories.
- The Thusano Association for the Blind Bakery Project, is a not – for – profit organization in Jankempdorp whose primary objection is to promote and enhance the well- being of blind people in the area.
- The Jan Kemp dorp municipality has donated a disused hall in the township to Thusano to be converted into a commercial bakery.
- The bakery is 100% owned by Thusano Association for the Blind, which is a legally registered NPO.
get to know more about the bakery